About Me

My photo
There's a whole world out there and I want to see it...

21 January 2015

Birthday Trip to Alsace

As far as I'm concerned , you're never too old for a birthday trip with you parents. WT is on business this year over my birthday (how rude!) so I'm off to Alsace for three days with M and D. (And, yes, we will be wearing matching shirts.)



London - Stuttgart - Strasbourg
1 night

Restaurant
Le Gavroche

Hotel
Du cote de chez Anne

Sights & Activities
Petite-France
Cathedrale Notre Dame de Strasbourg
Boat Trip


Strasbourg - Colmar 
(La Route des Vins)
1 night

Restaurant
JYS

Hotel
Villa Elyane

Sights & Activities
Obernai
Chateau du Haut Koenigsbourg
Ribeauville
Riquewihr



Colmar - Stuttgart - London

Sights & Activities
La Petite Venise
Musee Unterlinden
Eglise des Dominicains




No comments:

Post a Comment